Join our team!
We've got some exciting opportunities available within the Furnish Team! Check out the roles below and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if y they sound like you. All start dates are immediate so get in touch asap!
Role 1: Graphic Design & Social Media Co-Ordinator
We are after a creative and innovative graphic design and social media co-ordinator to join our team part time (approx. 3 days), you will be working closely with the e-commerce & digital marketing specialist. The role involves a mix of graphic design, social media and e-commerce support including:
- Creating all of the graphic design material for the Furnish brand.
- Managing and maintaining all aspects of the FURNISH E-commerce site from product upload to dispatch. You will need to be fluent in all aspects of Shopify.
- Content planning and creation of all imagery and graphics across all Furnish social media platforms. This includes shooting all appropriate images/writing copy.
- Creating digital mail outs for our database on a regular basis to tie in with sale periods, new releases of product etc.
- Photographing all furniture and home wares, ensuring they are presented in a suitable manner for both web and print use.
- Planing and shooting all seasonal photoshoots for Furnish campaign imagery.
If this role sounds like you, please send your cover letter, CV and an awesome portfolio to email@example.com
Role 2: E-commerce & Digital Marketing Specialist
We are on the hunt for an e-commerce and digital marketing specialist to join our team on a part time basis (approx. 2 days), you will be working closely with the graphic design & social media co-ordinator. This role involves the management and growth of the FURNISH e-commerce store including:
- Managing and maintaining all aspects of the FURNISH SEO, Adwords and analytic reporting.
- Implementing key site changes to increase site conversion rate and online reach.
- Increasing conversion & optimisation via market research, AB testing, reporting & SEO.
- Reviewing trends & Insights by monitoring AdWords, keyword strategy and web analytics/reporting.
- Managing and maintaining a user-friendly website by identifying and implementing opportunities for organic growth and improved site experience.
- Communicating effectively to online customers through the online presence all new products and promotions to drive and grow online sales.
- Co-ordinating and maintain digital marketing campaigns while providing analytic reviews.
If you have extensive experience in this area then please send your cover letter & CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.